On the Evolution of Work Systems in the Digital Economy
Tag Archives: STEM fields
Why is Human Resources (HR) dominated by women? It’s been difficult to ignore how frequently this topic has been tackled in the past few years. After considering a number of articles (listed below), I’ve decided to add my voice to the discussion on internal drivers behind career decisions while considering the role of brain development. Indeed, when considering why there are vastly different proportions of men and women in various fields, more insight can be gained by looking beyond physical differences and paying attention to internal predispositions instead.
- Nurturing skills help women dominate HR
- The Feminization of HR
- HR is Female
- Who Is Better in Human Resources? Men vs. Women…
- Why are there so many women in HR?
- Three jobs that are the end of the road for men
- Also consider Sex Differences: Proof of Sexism or a Sign of Social Health? by Steve Stewart-Williams, Ph.D. Read more of this post