Work-Life Strategies & Solutions

On the Evolution of Work Systems in the Digital Economy

ADHD in the Workplace Research

Do you or someone you know have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)? If so, consider taking the survey introduced in this blog post. This survey is being administered by the Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), and results will be used to benefit those who have ADHD and experience workplace issues. Also check out “Truths That Will Change the Way You View ADHD.”

Get NutMegged ADHD

The Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) is conducting an online (short) survey about ADHD issues in the workplace, so I thought I’d share.  They’re hoping to get 1,000 completed surveys by June, but the more we can submit, the better.  The ADDA will use the results to create an ADHD awareness publicity campaign to help educate the general public and employers about potential ADHD workplace issues and hopefully, potential solutions.

The survey is geared toward adults with ADHD that are (or have been) employed.  I urge you guys to take a few minutes to complete it.  I promise it won’t take long.  This is important stuff.  The more completed surveys, the better the data.  You can read a little more about the survey in this ADHD Coaches Organization Circle or jump right to the survey here.

While accommodations for those with ADD / ADHD do exist, those waters are…

View original post 224 more words

Advertisements

6 responses to “ADHD in the Workplace Research

1. Get NutMegged June 10, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Thanks for the reblog and the shout outs! I really appreciate it! Also, your site looks very interesting…I’m definitely going to revisit when I have more time to look around!

• Lynn Patra June 10, 2014 at 11:06 pm

You’re very welcome! I recently learned that someone I’m very close to has ADD so I’ve been looking at issues people with ADHD/ADD face in order to get a better understanding. So I will definitely be visiting your blog as well. Thank you for sharing such valuable information!

• Get NutMegged June 11, 2014 at 2:22 pm

That’s awesome that you’re taking the initiative to try and gain a better understanding. Your ADDer should consider themself lucky to have someone so supportive in their life! Feel free to post questions in the comment section on my blog or shoot me an email (getnutmegged@gmail.com) if you don’t feel like broadcasting something to the world. I’d be happy to help you in your journey to understanding! 🙂

And thanks again! You rock!

• Lynn Patra June 11, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Oh thank you! That’s very kind of you, and I will get in touch as I do have some questions. I look forward to corresponding with you!

Have a terrific day! 🙂

2. cindy knoke October 13, 2014 at 5:28 pm

These posts on ADD are fascinating, informative and important! Thanks for posting~

• Lynn Patra October 13, 2014 at 8:33 pm

You’re welcome Cindy! I had a lot of free time last night, and due to my obsession with birds (hummingbirds, raptors, and parrots like you!), I spent a lot of time in your “birds” category, haha! Breathtaking photos by the way!